2006 Luego Velocity
Luego Velocity 20v 4 age Kit-Car
Registered on 1st August 2006, our Luego Velocity has been built and owned by the same owner from new, covering just 7000 genuine miles.
A very comprehensive kit, the car was built mostly with new or reconditioned parts;
· Tubular chassis with steel floors, factory powder painted.
· Adjustable tubular suspension front and rear.
· 20v Silver top 4age engine (reconditioned prior to installation. New bearings, bores homed with new rings). Comes with factory fitted throttle bodies and ali inlet trumpets and foam filter.
· Lightened flywheel.
· Omex 600 programmable ECU = approximately 150-160 bhp (it’s a quick car).
· Stainless tubular exhaust.
· Adjustable rad fan.
· Reconditioned 5 speed type 9 gearbox.
· Cosworth limited slip differential.
· Bias brake pedal box.
· New discs, callipers and pads all round.
· GAZ shocks.
· Corbeau high back seats and sabelt harnesses.
· ITB gauges.
· New bespoke wiring loom.
· Brushed stainless outside panelling and boot.
· Aluminium inside panelling.
· Windscreen and wipers.
· New wheels and tyres at registered date.
It’s a very high quality build and finish as the owner is a mechanical engineer by trade.
The engine made 124.8 bhp at 7200 rpm and 91.05 ft-lb of torque at the rear wheels on the rolling road at ATSPEED Racing (paperwork available).
Think that equates to roughly 150-160 bhp at the flywheel (but not 100%).
Fitted the intake trumpets / air filter now so should perform even stronger if tested again.
Full MOT which runs out in May next year (No advisories)
Lots of paperwork from the build available, including original receipt plus many others, build manual, old MOT’s etc!
No track days and very little use in the wet (or dry come to that).
Viewing by appointment only, please note; the car is not stored in our Ipswich workshops. Finance can be arranged by a third party. Office hours are Monday to Friday (Saturdays and Sundays can be arranged) 8am to 5pm. If you would like to know more then please call Craig on 01473 742038.