About Bridge Classic Cars
Based in Pettistree, near Woodbridge, Suffolk, Bridge Classic Cars caters for the restoration and maintenance of vintage and classic vehicles.
Our amazing team of specialist technicians, welders, painters, engine builders, trimmers;
- Adrian Offord – Classic Car Technician; specialising in engines
- Andrew Litanzios – Classic Car Technician’s Mate
- Andrew Warne – Classic Car Technician; specialising in body preparation
- Chris Jeffreys – Classic Car Technician; specialising in paintwork
- Darren Warne – Classic Car Technician; specialising in paintwork
- Dave Missing – Classic Car Technician
- Donna Ross – Classic Car Technician; specialising in trim and upholstery
- John Bilner – Classic Car Technician
- Mauro Silveira – Classic Car Technician
- Peter Church – Classic Car Technician
- Tamas Hathazi – Classic Car Technician’s Mate
…along with father and son Gordon and Craig Ranson offer over a staggering 100 years combined experience in owning, restoring, maintaining and competing with classic cars.
Gordon, a former Benson and Hedges Classic Concours winner himself, with a Mercedes 230sl Pagoda roof and competitor on many classic rallies has been around classic cars his entire life.
Craig brings to the business a wealth of marketing and branding experience. From the project management through to the PR exposure, Craig’s attention to detail will ensure all work is expertly managed to deliver on-time and on-budget.
From the initial brainstorm through to the finished article, our team are able to fulfill the needs and visions of each and every customer. As a team, we have the skills and talent to bring your ideas to life.
No more so than now, a classic vehicle is a timepiece of beauty. Here at Bridge Classic Cars, we have a love and passion in restoring classic vehicles to their former glory.
Every single classic vehicle has a story; the motorbike that friends used to travel to the coast in the summer, the local bus that rallied the children to school, the van that delivered the veg to market and the car that remained with the same family through the generations, they all had purpose and they deserve to be cherished. Along the way, sometimes this means upgrading them to suit customer and driving requirements. Whatever the vision and goal for your classic vehicle, let Bridge Classic Cars carry you on the restoration journey of your prize possession.
Your can follow yours and many other projects online in a specially designed ‘Projects’ section, a digital service history and restoration log if you will.