This week we’ve welcomed this beautiful classic Peugeot 504 Cabriolet into the workshop.
The first phase of this vehicles restoration will be as follows:
- Evaluate the engine condition and locate points where the oil is leaking. We can then rectify these leaks once the engine is out of the vehicle.
- We will be removing the engine and gearbox. Then we can clean and detail the engine block, gearbox and engine bay components.
- Remove all chromework and where necessary re-chome any damaged areas.
- Rectify all rust affected areas and let in new steel as nessasary.
- Prepare the car for paint and carry out a full respray in the factory ‘off white’ colour.
- Refurbish wheels and then refit engine and gearbox.