Here at Bridge Classic Cars we also offer classic car servicing. This lovely ’65 Morris Minor 1000 was brought into us to investigate a couple of imperfections as well as carrying out a full service.
Pete is currently working on the follwoing:
- Checking the integrity of the chassis rails
- Perfecting door alignment
- Checking all seals (boot leaking)
- Investigating glove box issue
- Repairing back window
- Repairing indicator switch
- Investigate fuel gauge
- Investigate rust issues
We will also look at the body chrome around the rear lights to see if this needs restoring.
Does your classic car need servicing? Our highly skilled classic car technicians are prepared to take on any job, big or small to ensure your pride and joy is running at its best.