Service and Repairs
Modern and Classics alike, it is essential for your vehicle to be regularly serviced.
Even if your classic car spends the majority of their life tucked away in storage it is essential to keep on top of the maintenance.
In doing so, you can reduce:
- the need of unnecessary seal and gasket replacements.
- the requirement of a full re-commissioning.
- the extra cost of new batteries and tyres due to neglect.
With our Inspection Service, all major points will be assessed and if anything needs to be seen, we’ll bring it to light and offer the solution.
We can collect your vehicle from anywhere in the world.
To maintain the integrity of the restoration, we source only original parts and unless requested, complete to original specifications.
The Bridge Classic Cars Inspection Services covers:
- A full mechanical inspection.
- Exterior body and chassis inspection.
- Assessment of all special modifications.
- Interior inspection.
- Inspection of all vital safety and security components.
A comprehensive report will then be issued to you. This report will summarise our inspection and recommendations.
If you then wish for Bridge Classic Cars to create a bespoke programme, designed to carry out the work needed on your vehicle, this can be arranged.
We hear of so many vehicles stored away for years, not requiring a restoration but a general recommission…if this sounds familiar to you then get in touch.
We can have your classic car back on the road in no time.