Over the weekend Gordon and Craig were busy picking up two fantastic, unusual classics.
Both cars will go up for sale in our showroom. The Studebaker Champion will be available for sale in its current, beautiful condition. The Amphicar concours restoration is almost complete and will be available for purchase upon it’s completion.
Here is a little bit of information about the Stuedebaker;
Studebaker entered the automotive business in 1902 with electric vehicles and in 1904 with gasoline vehicles, all sold under the name “Studebaker Automobile Company”. Until 1911, its automotive division operated in partnership with the Garford Company of Elyria, Ohio, and after 1909 with the E-M-F Company. The first gasoline automobiles to be fully manufactured by Studebaker were marketed in August 1912. Over the next 50 years, the company established a reputation for good quality and reliability.
Studebaker: One can do a lot of remembering in South Bend. New Albany, Indiana: Automobile Quarterly. pp. 228–275. Vol X, 3rd Q, 1972