Tuning and Engine Rebuilds
Our team of technicians can deliver anything from a gentle tune to a full engine rebuild, all within our own engine shops here at Bridge Classic Cars.
We use only the highest quality parts and materials on our total engine rebuilds.
Thanks to highly creative team of true craftsman, we strive to ensure every engine is built to the original specification unless upgrades and modifications are requested.
An engine restored by Bridge Classic Cars will look, sound and perform no less than the original designer intended.
- Head porting and gas flowing
- Valve seat cutting
- Valve refacing
- Unleading and unleaded conversion
- Reface cylinder head
- Helicoil and timesort threads
- Remove and fit new valve guides
- Reface cylinder blocks
- Rebore cylinder blocks
- Hone cylinder bores
- Crankshaft regrinds
- Balance engine components: crankshaft, pistons, conrods, flywheel, front pulley, clutch
- Lighten flywheels
- Reface flywheels
- Recondition most water pumps
- Recondition carburettors
- Propshafts, replace stake joints, balance
- Engine upgrading